At Gas Safety Medic LTD, we are qualified London heating engineers here to keep you safe and to keep your heating working properly.
We offer a wide variety of domestic and commercial services. We can help you to repair existing heating systems and components, or we can assist you to upgrade and install new ones.
We pride ourselves not only on our standard of delivery here at GSM, but also our personal level of customer service. Many of our customers have been with us for a number of years. And this is because they appreciate being treated like real human beings rather than a number in a system. In fact, we’re able to offer a much more bespoke service than many of our larger competitors.
- Radiator installation
- Radiator repair and maintenance
- Heating installation
- Heating repair and maintenance
- Central heating engineering
- Underfloor heating installation
- Underfloor heating repair and maintenance
- Central heating power flushing
- Thermostat installation
- Thermostat repair and maintenance
- Heat pump repair and maintenance
- Heat pump upgrade
- Domestic and commercial heating engineering
- Emergency heating engineering
Who We Work With
- Domestic / residential homeowners
- Landlords for residential properties
- Estate Agents for residential properties
Commercial Heating Engineering
Here at Gas Safety Medic Ltd, we’re here to keep you and your gas appliances safe through our professional gas engineering services., we are qualified to work on a wide variety of domestic and commercial properties within Greater London.
We have developed a reputation for excellent quality of work and service with our commercial heating clients in London. As commercial heating engineers, we are fully trained to UK standards, as well as being Gas Safe registered. So, you can be confident that you and your business are well-looked after.
Regular commercial heating checks and maintenance are essential to ensure you’re not liable for any risk to customers. So, don’t fail to make heating engineering a priority for your business.
We also offer an emergency call-out service to all of our commercial heating engineering customers. Don’t take chances with the safety of your team and your customers. Please get in touch with us if you have any more immediate concerns.